Learn more about EDP's 5 charging points that are part of the CIRVE project
EDP keeps supporting sustainable and alternative means of transport with this new charging points
Electric mobility is one of EDP’s priorities. The company has implemented five fast charging points in Spain under the CIRVE (Corredores Ibéricos de Infraestructuras de Recarga Rápida de Vehículos Eléctricos) project, as part of its support of sustainable mobility options. The alternative and sustainable mobility project counts with public European funding from the CEF Transport program.
As part of this project, EDP promised to install five 50 kW charging points in different parts of Spain. The mentioned locations are:
- Centro Comercial Loranca (Fuenlabrada, Madrid)
- Estación de Servicio Avia en Bergara (Guipúzcoa, Basque Country)
- Calle Vitorialanda (Álava, Basque Country)
- Estación de Servicio Murguia (Álava, Basque Country)
- Estación de Servicio de la Vega (Posada de Llanes, Asturias)
You can find more information about the CIRVE project on its official website.